We understand that life is busy and you may not have time to tag your items, but you still would like to participate in the sale. We can help you by using our Concierge Tagging Service and doing some or all of the work for you!
Please consult the Accepted and Unaccepted items page. Anything that isn’t accepted at the sale will not be tagged and placed in the sale. At this time, we cannot approve the Concierge Tagging Service for anyone who has more than 50% of their merchandise as baby (12mo and under) and/or adult clothing. You still may participate as a traditional consignor (tagging and dropping off items yourself) though with any amount of accepted categories.
To register as Concierge, first sign up as a consignor here and then look for the ‘Join Concierge’ button on the upper right hand corner of your consignor page. After that email us with the level of service you would like to use and to set up a pickup date.
- Tagging and hanging done for you!
- You’ll need to inspect for damage, clean items AND completely sort by size, gender, and type (toys, books, etc)
- You receive 40% of your sales.
- Sorting, hanging, and tagging done for you!
- You’ll need to inspect for damage and have clean items, but no sorting necessary.
- You receive 30% of your sales.
- Everything done for you! Cleaning, sorting, tagging, and hanging.
- Toss your items in boxes (You must still check for recalls)
- You receive 20% of your sales.
- Your items will be 1/2 off during the 1/2 off end of sale.
- IF you are unable to pick up unsold items on pick up day (Sun after the sale) you’re items will be donated to one of our charities. Otherwise it’s your choice if you’d like to donate unsold items or not.
- We will bring a separate “concierge service” agreement to sign at time of pickup.
- You still get to shop early at the consignor pre-sales!
Registration is open now!