We understand that life is busy and you may not have time to tag your items, but you still would like to participate in the sale. We can help you by using our Concierge Service and doing some or all of the work for you!
Please consult the Accepted and Unaccepted items page. Anything that isn’t accepted at the sale will not be tagged and placed in the sale. At this time, we cannot approve the Concierge service for anyone who has more than 70% of their merchandise as adult or baby clothes. You still may participate as a traditional consignor (tagging and dropping off items yourself) though.
To register as Concierge, first sign up as a consignor here and then look for the ‘Join Concierge’ button on the upper right hand corner of your consignor page. After that email us with the level of service you would like to use and to set up a pickup date. The deadline to have items ready for pickup is Mar 26th.
- Tagging and hanging done for you!
- You’ll need to clean items AND sort by size, gender, and type (toys, books, etc)
- You receive 40% of your sales.
- Sorting, hanging, and tagging done for you!
- You’ll need to clean your items, but no sorting necessary.
- You receive 30% of your sales.
- Everything done for you! Cleaning, sorting, tagging, and hanging.
- Toss your items in boxes (please no storage containers, we can’t promise return of these).
- You receive 20% of your sales.
- You’re items will be 1/2 off during the 1/2 off end of sale.
- IF you are unable to pick up unsold items on pick up day (Sun after the sale) you’re items will be donated to one of our charities. Otherwise it’s your choice if you’d like to donate unsold items.
- You still get to shop early at the consignor pre-sales!
Registration is open now!