We understand that life is busy and you may not have time to tag your items, but you still would like to participate in the sale. We can help you by using our Concierge Service and doing some or all of the work for you! To use this service first sign up as a consignor here and then look for the ‘Join Concierge’ button on the upper right hand corner of your consignor page. After that email us with the level of service you would like to use and to setup a pickup date. We have no limits on the number of items you want to sell. The deadline to have items ready for pickup is October 1st.
- Tagging and hanging done for you!
- You’ll need to clean, sort by size, gender, and type (toys, books, etc)
- You receive 40% of your sales.
- Sorting, hanging, and tagging done for you!
- You’ll need to clean your items, but no sorting necessary.
- You receive 30% of your sales.
- Everything done for you! Cleaning, sorting, tagging, and hanging.
- You give us your items in boxes (please no storage containers, we can’t promise return of these).
- You receive 20% of your sales.
- You can still choose whether or not to donate unsold items.
- You still get to shop early at the consignor pre-sale!
Registration is open now!