Have you tried to sell your items to a resale store only to get pennies back for each item? Dabbled in buy/sell/trade groups only to find that it’s exhausting, often not very profitable, and you have a ton of no-shows?
Don't Fret! Consigning with us means a BETTER payout with less frustration!
How it works:
1. Register as a consignor and start tagging your items.
2. Drop your items off at the Lake County Fairgrounds.
3. We send you a check with UP TO 80% of your earnings.
September 29th at the Lake County Fairgrounds
Hurry and register today!
$200 - $300!
How does a consignment pop-up event differ from traditional consignment or resale stores?
- We're a 1-day seasonal event (generally spring and fall).
- You don't sell your items to us -- you retain ownership until sold.
What are the benefits?
- You earn up to 80% of your total sales. Click here for full consignor information.
- It's easier and safer than buy/sell/trade groups -- no meeting with strangers and no-shows.
- You are able to sell hundreds of items at one time.
- Tag and drop off items, we do the rest!
- You get to shop the sale BEFORE the general public
What items are Accepted?
- Children's and Women's Clothes, Accessories, shoes, etc.
- Toys, games, books
- Baby gear of all varieties
- Many home goods
- See this webpage for a complete list
What if I don't have time to tag?
- We can help you by tagging for you using our Concierge Service.
- We will even come to you and pick up your items!