Examples of accepted items:
Household Goods (must be in working order)
- New and unopened cleaning, beauty, bathing, and pet products (stockpiles welcome!)
- Kitchen and other home items and small appliances like blenders, food processors, etc.
- Small electronics/equipment
- Exercise equipment
- Storage solutions
- Furniture in gently used condition
- Decorations for the home
- Pet items (aquariums, clothes, cages, collars, scratching posts etc)
- Seasonal holiday items only! (Fall sale: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. Spring sale: Summer, Independence Day, etc)
- Must place breakable items in a ziplock bag at minimum! We have workers around, but we can’t guarantee they won’t break!
- No hazardous items, and no CRT TVs or monitors can come to the event, flatscreen only.
Toys, Large Toys, Puzzles, Board Games, and Books (children’s and young adult books ONLY):
- Electronic toys must have working batteries, we suggest Dollar Tree: (Cs Ds, etc) and 8 (AAs etc) packs/$1
- ALL pieces must be included in puzzles and games and secured to avoid spillage during sale
- Books need to be free of writing, ripped pages, and wrinkles (only kids’ and YA books allowed)
- Toys, any brands! – Fisher Price, VTech, Playskool, Melissa & Doug. Including dolls and houses, sports, games, Legos and more!
- Stuffed Animals: *ONLY* if they’re name brand (ex. Disney, Nick Jr.) or have sound or moving parts, in clean and working condition
- Indoor or outdoor Activity tables of all kinds (no major sun fade).
- Play Kitchens/Vanities & accessories
Children’s Clothes and Accessories:
- Sizes newborn to youth 18
- In season only, your time is valuable! We don’t want you to have to spend time bringing items to the sale if they won’t sell.
- —> Fall sale: Autumn and Winter (coats, holiday, etc), Spring sale: Spring and Summer (swimsuits, shorts, etc)
- Shoes (minimum wear is accepted, please price according to condition and brand)
- Ballet, gymnastics, athletic wear, sports items, etc.
- Bundle hair bows, bibs, and socks (like new only) to increase chances of selling
Nursery (no recalled or damaged items, you must check here before entering them into system):
- Cribs that are manufactured AFTER June 28th, 2011 only
- Changing Tables
- Rock ‘n Plays
- Pack n’ Plays and other play yards
- Bouncy Seats
- Toddler Beds
Baby/Toddler Necessities (no recalled items):
- Strollers (single, double, triple, umbrella, joggers)
- Bumbos, must have straps
- Exersaucers and Jumperoos
- Boppys and other breastfeeding pillows
- High Chairs
- Baby Monitors
- Cloth Diapers (must be stain and odor free)
- Baby Carriers
- Diaper Bags
- Potty Chairs
Electronic Items (MUST be in working condition, no exceptions):
- Console game systems 360, Wii, etc
- Console accessories
- Handheld game devices such as Nintendo DS and Leap Pads
- Most any general electronics but no CRT TVs
Outdoor Equipment (no sun faded items will be accepted):
- Bicycles and tricycles
- Ride on toys
- Power Wheels and other battery operated cars w/ batteries!
- Water and other activity tables
- Roller Blades and roller skates
- Sports equipment of all kinds
- Kiddie Pools
Accessories and more:
- Hats (must be clean and like new)
- Handbags (must be very clean)
- Recreational items (outdoor stuff as long as it’s clean)
- New-styled Home Decor
Women’s Upscale Tops and Accessories:
- All items must be in new or like new condition (no wear accepted at all) and in season (ex. no shorts for Fall sale).
- No bargain brands from stores like Walmart, Target, K-Mart, or Meijer.
- That includes brands such as: Faded Glory, White Stag, George, No Boundaries, Simply Basic, Route 66, Merona, Mossimo, Joe Boxer, Cherokee, Riders, Attention, Jaclyn Smith, Xhiliration, Ava and Viv, Falls Creek, Massini, Chinese/foreign brands, unnamed brands, Basic Editions, etc.
- XXS – 4XL Shirts
- Women’s leggings, lounge or yoga pants ONLY (no jeans or other fitted pants like dress pants).
- NEW Adult shoes that are marked 1/2 off.
- Gently used Purses, handbags … Clean inside and out!
- All items must be in new or like new condition.
- All Sizes and brands.
Popular Men’s tops (no other men’s clothes besides sized tops, in new or like new condition)
- Tops sized Sm, Md, Lg, XL, 2x, etc, we can’t separate by neck or chest inches. Ask us for a conversion chart if you need one.
- In season (ex. no shorts for Fall sale).
- No shoes unless brand new and marked half off.
- No pants accepted.
- ONLY the following brands will be accepted: Under Armour, Nike, Reebok, Jordans, sports like NFL, NBA, NCAA, MLB (Cubs, Blackhawks etc), jerseys and other licensed gear, Mall brands (Abercrombie, H&M, etc) and High end brands (Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, etc).
We’ll examine ALL items at drop off and you must take back or donate anything deemed unacceptable. Please save yourself the time of tagging and preparing unacceptable items, types, and categories listed on this page.
- Kids items with stains, tears, fading, major pilling or wear
- Women’s and men’s items that aren’t in NEW or LIKE NEW condition
- Newer baby baths without recall stickers
- Breast Pumps unless NEW
- No food items allowed per the county
- Items with recalls – please check www.cpsc.gov PRIOR to bringing items
- Car Seats, for safety purposes
- Tights and underpants: unless NEW
- Dirty or blemished items…toys, furniture, or equipment
- Glass, ceramic or any other breakable items that aren’t wrapped well, & at minimum must be placed in a plastic ziplock.
- Any high value items, such as jewels, gold, high end electronics, etc that weren’t pre-approved by us.