Organizations can consign/sell at our sale and make profits with little work on the members’ part. Selling goodies and snacks is hard, time consuming, and expensive for the buyers. Why not do something that excites your community AND helps you raise funds in the process?
Tiny Treasure Trove works with your organization in a way that benefits you and your community the most. Want to make maximum profits off of items you collect for the sale? Recruit some volunteers to help prepare and inventory items. Want to raise funds but have a shortage of volunteers to help with the before-sale preparations? No worries, we’ve got options either way that will suit your needs!
How does each part of the community benefit?
- All items are donated to the organization, so there’s no investment.
- The organization can pick the level of participation that works best for it, and after the sale is over, you’ll get your consignor earnings just as our regular consignors do.
- The organization does NOT have to pay for any of the building rental, insurance, advertising, credit card fees, etc. This is all covered by Tiny Treasure Trove.
- You also do NOT have to be present for the sale. Let us do the work of setting up the racks and merchandise, manning the sales floor, and collecting money for you!
- They get the satisfaction of clearing out their outgrown items and knowing they’re helping your organization raise money. No more selling or buying overpriced cookie dough!
- Also, your organization will get a select number of Pre-sale passes, so that members can shop before the general public for first scan of all of the amazing deals!
Shoppers of the sale (which can include your members):
- Anyone in the community can shop at the Tiny Treasure Trove sales event.
- Unlike flea markets where each vendors’ items are displayed with whatever sizes or age ranges they have, we integrate all of the consignor/sellers merchandise so that shopping is streamlined.
- We also can save them up to 90% off of retail prices for gently used goods.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org