How to Consign/Sell at our Northwest Indiana Events
Check out Consignment Mommies’ blog here for many great consignor tips
At Tiny Treasure Trove we have extended our Concierge Service to Porter, LaPorte, and St. Joseph counties. We will pick up, tag, and transport your clothes to and from the sale! Click on the link for more information about the different levels of service to choose what best suits your needs. When you register for the sale look for the ‘Join Concierge’ button on the upper right hand side of your consignor page. After that email us with the level of service you would like to use and to arrange a pickup date.
Sign up with us and find belongings to sell:
- Register through our service as a consignor here
- Make sure to read the consignor agreement before clicking the join button.
- Go through your kids’ clothes, toys, equipment, etc and find the items they no longer use that are free from tears, odors, staining, pilling, etc.
- We also allow gently used and in-style women’s clothing and some small household items.
- See this page for the complete list of accepted and unaccepted items.
- We will pick up your items at a pre-arranged time
- All items will be screened before we start tagging.
- Any items that have stains, too much wear, tears or are on the list of unaccepted items will be returned to you.
- Any any electronic items must have batteries in them (check the dollar store for inexpensive ones).
- After the sale we will drop off your items at a pre-arranged time.
- Please consider donating any items that didn’t sell during our sale. You will get a donation letter for tax purposes.
- If we can’t reach you for drop off within 7 days after the sale, your items will be donated to one of our charities..
- Checks will be mailed about 2 weeks after the end of the sale or you can choose to have it sent electronically.
Registration is open now!